We have been tagged for our first Meme, entitled The Commenters Meme. Gemma at Dressing for Dinner tagged us, being one of her last 10 commenters. This is a great idea for a Meme as it connects us to the people that keep us going – that is to say YOU, dear readers!!
Anyway, without further ado, here’s the lowdown.
10 Blogs, 15 Questions.
1: What is your favourite post from number 3′s blog?
Without a doubt the post that got me hooked was Nazarina’s Hallowe’en post. Check out her Chocolate Martini Glasses – they have to be seen to be believed!
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Barbara’s lovely photos and post from her daughter’s wedding day was a very touching post!
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
Except the Spam ones!
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
Foong is from Penang, Malaysia and is constantly making me hungry with her delicious posts on the local specialities!
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
I wouldn’t be so presumptious, although Lydia has given me much helpful advice on setting up a blog.
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9′s blog?
Not yet although her Espresso Choc-Chip Scones look very tempting!
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
Joey is constantly inspiring with her beautiful photography and her organic food drive!
8. How often do you comment on number 4′s blog?
Probably the same as everyone elses, which is to say not enough!
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
I do! Have you checked out their Watermelon Cake? It was life changing!
10. How did number 5′s blog change your life?
She was one of the Cocoa Lounge’s first Stumble “friends!”
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
Nope. We’re all on different continents!
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
It’s a close thing between Jessie and Foong I think. Both are avid bloggers!
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
TW Barritt often makes me chuckle with his witty posts.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
I had a tear in my eye when Joey from 80 Breakfasts left a sweet comment about finding out about our new blog!
OK, so it’s now over to the above mentioned 10 to carry on the meme! Good Luck!