Now, according to Foong’s post, we have to pass this award onto five more food bloggers who have inspired us with their beautiful food – easier said than done! There are so many great food blogs out there, all of them mouthwatering but here goes…
1) Marilyn at Simmer til Done for her gorgeous take on Banoffi Pie, You Say Banoffi, I say Banoffee
2) Jessie at the Hungry Mouse with her jaw-dropping Hallowe’en Bento Box
3) Kelly-Jane with Nigella’s Christmas Bon Bons over at Cooking the Books
4) TW Barritt at Culinary Types with his mouthwatering Paella
5) Kang at London Eater with his diet-busting posh-burger bar review
Now, I imagine that some of you five will have already had awards given to you as these things have a sort of chain-mail scenario going on wit them. However, the rules for accepting the award, should you wish to, are as follows:
Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
Advertise name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Share these rules
So, once again thanks for Foong for the award!!